It is important to detect and repair any water leak as soon as possible before it turns into a huge disaster. Here are some signs that will help you detect water leakage in your homes.
• Curling vinyl flooring or loose and raised tiles.
• Mould spots and peeling or flaking paint. Often comes with persistent mould.
• Water stains and damp paint on the ceiling or walls.
• Water seeping out of the base of the toilet.
• Unstable toilet seat or shaking/loose flange.
• Accumulated puddles, dampness or water tracks inside kind bathroom cabinets.
• Loose faucets and pipes.
• Deteriorating seal around the sink or toilet seat.